Excel Title Services, LLC, a full-service multi-office title company, is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for the West Chester, OH location. This position will provide paralegal support for the Residential and Commercial Real Estate Groups. The position offers competitive salary, good benefits and pleasant working conditions.
Successful candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in a real estate title company or law firm, with good knowledge of RESPA, Title insurance and residential or commercial real estate title matters. Excellent written and verbal communication, strong prioritization and organizational skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, strong critical thinking, the ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities with short deadlines and an ability to work on a team in a dynamic environment are essential. Experience with Qualia and Simplifile is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirement, reviewing title reports, assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents and disbursing funds.
- Prepare and review closing documents and closing reports checking for completeness and accuracy and obtaining signatures
- Prepare HUD/Settlement Statement/CD by utilizing lender instructions
- Complete closings by recording and filing documents, obtaining payoffs, preparing and distributing final closing statements and title
- Respond to inquiries from all persons involved in a real estate transaction in a timely and professional manner including lenders, agents, buyers and sellers
- Organize closing funds and monitor financial transactions
- Record important dates and maintain files
- Coordinate closings with all parties
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Excel Title Services LLC
Attention HR Manager
207 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Or via email to:
Excel Title and DBL Law are equal opportunity employers